An immense and perhaps the most difficult project I have to do is to set up a café.That's really a challenge.It's a project that takes a long time because it's complex from all points of view.It takes many sketches, color schemes, textures, materials, lights, decorations and more.I am very nervous for this project and I have to take it seriously.We chose the industrial style because it matching perfect. It will be a cafe for young people. A welcoming and warm cafe.For the moment I am working on the project, it's a lot of work, but I'm sure it will be worth it. The most important element is the bar, but also the way the tables are arranged.I can not wait to see the final result.
HELLO My name is Pasca Madalina,I'm a second year interior design student at the University of Arts and Design in Cluj Napoca,a beautiful city with a good vibe. I graduated from the art school,painting department,but nevertheless, I study the interior design,my dream, to be a successful interior designer. I love to decorate anything, especially the rooms but not only.Painting is an eternal passion for me. I paint how many times I have the opportunity and how many times I have free time, relaxes me, soothes me.At the university I started to learn programs for the interior design, are quite difficult programs,but I'm excited .I like to use colors, textures, shapes when I paint or decorate.My paintings are not very artistic, they are more commercial but colorful. I like to draw walls with chalk, another passion.






Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu